Once upon a time, there was a little bunny who was called the Easter Bunny. He was responsible for distributing eggs and sweets to children every year during the Easter celebration.
One day, as the Easter Bunny was painting eggs, a little bird named Chirpy approached him.
- Hi Easter Bunny! – Chirpy greeted. – Why do you look so sad?
- Hi Chirpy! Every year, it’s so difficult to distribute all the eggs and sweets to the children. I don’t know how I’ll find enough time to reach everyone this year, even though they love the gifts so much – the Easter Bunny replied.
- But you’re the Easter Bunny! You can always do it! I have an idea on how I can help you.
- I would appreciate your help! Tell me your idea! – the Easter Bunny exclaimed.
- I met a very skilled and fast butterfly who would love to help you with distributing the eggs. She can fly very quickly and reach places that you might not be able to.
- Great idea! Please bring the butterfly to me! – the Easter Bunny said excitedly.
Chirpy flew away and soon returned with a very beautiful and colorful butterfly.
- Hi Easter Bunny! – the butterfly greeted. – Chirpy told me that you need help.
- Thank you so much for coming. I’d like you to help me with distributing the eggs and sweets. You can get to places that would be difficult for me to reach.
- Of course, I’d be happy to help you. What do you need? – the butterfly inquired.
- I have a list here with all the children to whom I need to distribute eggs and sweets. Can you help me deliver the gifts to them?
- Absolutely! I’ll leave right away! – the butterfly said happily.
The Easter Bunny was very happy that Chirpy had found a helper like the butterfly to participate in the gift distribution.
The children were also very happy when they saw the butterfly flying around and handing out eggs. Moreover, thanks to the helper, they received their gifts even sooner this year.
The Easter Bunny enjoyed the happy smiles of the children even more, as he didn’t have to worry about not finishing on time.
When the celebration was over, the Easter Bunny and the butterfly packed up the empty baskets and returned to the meadow where they lived. They celebrated the success of the holiday together, and the Easter Bunny was grateful for Chirpy and the butterfly’s help.
Before the next Easter, the Easter Bunny decided to invite the butterfly and Chirpy to help him figure out how he could quickly distribute the gifts on his own.
His friends came up with great ideas. They managed to reorganize the distribution of eggs and sweets so that the Easter Bunny could finish much sooner.
From then on, the Easter Bunny could happily deliver the children’s gifts again. He could always count on his friends, who helped him year after year with organizing the gift distribution. Will the Easter Bunny have helpers this year as well?